Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The NoondaySummer Sample Sale



Hi ya'll.  The summer just flew by and the kiddos and I are already three days into homeschool.  Wow, time has flown by. The good news is, we have only had 5 minutes of crying and we are loving our days and new found learning...so far :)
Tomorrow is the big release day for the fall/winter Noonday Collection.  This means that I have tons of spring/summer samples that need to find new homes to make room for all the new goodies coming in.  SO, I have set up a cutie little shop here on tictail.  Grab these gems while they last.  Interested in hosting a fall show to earn free stuff for yourself or fundraise for an adoptive family?  My fall/winter calendar is already starting to book up so let me know when you had in mind for your fall or holiday shopping trunk shows.


Here is the amazing news that I feel so blessed to share.  Through Noonday, I have been able to help families fundraise over $700 through purchasing with a purpose!!!


2 comments:

  1. if you happen to reduce your price of the acai hot pink necklace, i'd love to know it! I've already shopped a few sample sales and have shot most of my wad, so to speak. would love have this one, but just can't pay that much. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! do you still have items available in your sale?

    ReplyDelete